Status Video Terms of Service
1. Your Acceptance
- Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service.
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Service, including users who are also contributors of Content on the Service. “Content” includes the text, photos, sounds, music, videos.
- The Service may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Status Video. Status Video has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, Status Video will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Service, you expressly relieve Status Video from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
3. Status Video Accounts
- In order to access some features of the Service, you will have Android device Unique ID. You may never use another's account without permission.
- Although Status Video will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
4. General Use of the Service - Permissions and Restrictions
- Anyone can use Status Video service who having Android device by accepting policy
6. Your Content and Conduct
- As a Status Video account holder you may submit Content to the Service, including videos. You understand that Status Video does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you submit.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your Content on the Service. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit; and you license to Status Video all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms of Service.
- For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content. However, by submitting Content to Status Video, you hereby grant Status Video a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, publish, adapt, make available online or electronically transmit, and perform the Content in connection with the Service and Status Video (and its successors' and affiliates') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display, publish, make available online or electronically transmit, and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms of Service. The above licenses granted by you in video Content you submit to the Service terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your videos from the Service. You understand and agree, however, that Status Video may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your videos that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in user comments you submit are perpetual and irrevocable.
- You further agree that Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant Status Video all of the license rights granted herein.
- You further agree that you will not submit to the Service any Content which may be updated from time to time, or contrary to applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
- Status Video does not endorse any Content submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Status video expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content. Status video does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and Status video will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. Status video reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice
7. Account Termination Policy
- Status Video will terminate a user's access to the Service if, under appropriate circumstances, the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
- Status Video reserves the right to decide whether Content violates these Terms of Service for reasons other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscenity, or excessive length. Status Video may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such Content and/or block Android ID for submitting such material in violation of these Terms of Service.
8. Copyright Policy
- Status Video operates a clear copyright policy in relation to any Content alleged to infringe the copyright of a third party. Details of that policy can be found on Android App Report Option on every video.
- As part of Status Video copyright policy, Status Video will terminate user access to the Website if a user has been determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than three time.